Maid Brigade - Missing items - Broken things don't expect much from them

When Moving my expensive collectables from my curio cabinets for the carpeting to get replaced I found three missing items I did not notice missing before. I called the office the next day & spoke to R _ _ _ _ the manager & told her about this discovery. She said she would talk to the team who had been cleaning my home for over two years & get back to me, she was apologetic and told me she would get back to me about this. One week went by and I ended up calling her back to get some kind of answer or resolution, she explained that none of the staff knew anything. I decided although upset to let the situation go since I had no solid proof. Over the next couple of cleanings I then noticed a picture on my console laying flat, I went to stand it back up and found that the stand in back of it had broken off now this was only two hours after they left and I was the only person home that day. Okay i then went to open my shutters and discovered the magnetic piece to hold it closed was also broken off not one but two were broken. So I emailed R _ _ _ _ and the owner C _ _ _ _ and waited for a repsonse, two days went by and NO reply so I called the owner directly and asked if he received the email, he claims he did not receive it even though my box said it got delivered to his email. So I repeated what I said in my email to him, again he said he would talk to his staff about not leaving me a note about the broken items. And that was it! No apology - No restitution - No discount on my next cleaning. They did not value my business enough to come up with even a $10.00 discount or even an apology. When the staff came the next week to clean I spoke to them about it and they did say their boss did mentioned it to them, but of course they don't know how it happened. The team leader casually said "oh the women are afraid to clean your home" because I spoke up about the damaged items. Wow! I was appalled at the lack of concern from the owner and his staff.So I now use another company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 15 #1159325

Can you blame them?? I wouldn't want to set foot in your home either if every time you misplaced something or noticed one of your junky possessions was broken, you place false accusations on others without having any proof! You have some nerve!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.