When Moving my expensive collectables from my curio cabinets for the carpeting to get replaced I found three missing items I did not notice missing before. I called the office the next day & spoke to R _ _ _ _ the manager & told her about this discovery. She said she would talk to the team who had been cleaning my home for over two years & get back to me, she was apologetic and told me she would get back to me about this. One week went by and I ended up calling her back to get some kind of answer or resolution, she explained that none of the staff knew anything. I decided although upset to let the situation go since I had no solid proof. Over the next couple of cleanings I then noticed a picture on my console laying flat, I went to stand it back up and found that the stand in back of it had broken off now this was only two hours after they left and I was the only person home that day. Okay i then went to open my shutters and discovered the magnetic piece to hold it closed was also broken off not one but two were broken. So I emailed R _ _ _ _ and the owner C _ _ _ _ and waited for a repsonse, two days went by and NO reply so I called the owner directly and asked if he received the email, he claims he did not receive it even though my box said it got delivered to his email. So I repeated what I said in my email to him, again he said he would talk to his staff about not leaving me a note about the broken items. And that was it! No apology - No restitution - No discount on my next cleaning. They did not value my business enough to come up with even a $10.00 discount or even an apology. When the staff came the next week to clean I spoke to them about it and they did say their boss did mentioned it to them, but of course they don't know how it happened. The team leader casually said "oh the women are afraid to clean your home" because I spoke up about the damaged items. Wow! I was appalled at the lack of concern from the owner and his staff.So I now use another company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- House Cleaning Company
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "On 12-24-2011, Mr. Rooter was called to address the issue of sewage backing up into the basement. "J" agreed with the previous plumber that a cleanout was necessary to accommodate..."
- "The same clothes show up in all the fake sites, like dress lily, etc. They don't have some of the clothes, they don't send you it. They send..."
- "UPS left expensive package at the front door IN THE RAIN!! We were home all evening, with no notice it was sitting on the front porch for anyone to take..."
- "Your ginger snaps, are a disgrace to the name, "ginger snap".. You have reduced the product in size, texture, and taste... They are currently so much like a tasteless, cardboard..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."