Maid Brigade - Missing items - Broken things don't expect much from them
When Moving my expensive collectables from my curio cabinets for the carpeting to get replaced I found three missing items I did not notice missing before. I called the office the next day & spoke to R _ _ _ _ the manager & told her about this discovery. She said she would talk to the team who had been cleaning my home for over two years & get back to me, she was apologetic and told me she would get back to me about this. One week went by and I ended up calling her back to get some kind of answer or resolution, she explained that none of the staff knew anything. I decided although upset to let the situation go since I had no solid proof. Over the next couple of cleanings I then noticed a picture on my console laying flat, I went to stand it back up and found that the stand in back of it had broken off now this was only two hours after they left and I was the only person home that day. Okay i then went to open my shutters and discovered the magnetic piece to hold it closed was also broken off not one but two were broken. So I emailed R _ _ _ _ and the owner C _ _ _ _ and waited for a repsonse, two days went by and NO reply so I called the owner directly and asked if he received the email, he claims he did not receive it even though my box said it got delivered to his email. So I repeated what I said in my email to him, again he said he would talk to his staff about not leaving me a note about the broken items. And that was it! No apology - No restitution - No discount on my next cleaning. They did not value my business enough to come up with even a $10.00 discount or even an apology. When the staff came the next week to clean I spoke to them about it and they did say their boss did mentioned it to them, but of course they don't know how it happened. The team leader casually said "oh the women are afraid to clean your home" because I spoke up about the damaged items. Wow! I was appalled at the lack of concern from the owner and his staff.So I now use another company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- House Cleaning Company
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."
- "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..."
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "I bought a Sauder tv stand from Mathis Brothers. My husband put it together correctly according to the instructions and used all hardware except the piece of cardboard..."
- "Most SOE products MAY take 8-12 weeks to complete as stated on their website. SOME products CLEARLY state "NO ETA" - self explanatory. This was my second belt order from..."
- "Reading the other comments about Pella, it seems almost unnecessary to add another unhappy experience. To begin with, it took nearly 4 months to obtain the parts and replace..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."