Maid Brigade - Missing items - Broken things don't expect much from them
When Moving my expensive collectables from my curio cabinets for the carpeting to get replaced I found three missing items I did not notice missing before. I called the office the next day & spoke to R _ _ _ _ the manager & told her about this discovery. She said she would talk to the team who had been cleaning my home for over two years & get back to me, she was apologetic and told me she would get back to me about this. One week went by and I ended up calling her back to get some kind of answer or resolution, she explained that none of the staff knew anything. I decided although upset to let the situation go since I had no solid proof. Over the next couple of cleanings I then noticed a picture on my console laying flat, I went to stand it back up and found that the stand in back of it had broken off now this was only two hours after they left and I was the only person home that day. Okay i then went to open my shutters and discovered the magnetic piece to hold it closed was also broken off not one but two were broken. So I emailed R _ _ _ _ and the owner C _ _ _ _ and waited for a repsonse, two days went by and NO reply so I called the owner directly and asked if he received the email, he claims he did not receive it even though my box said it got delivered to his email. So I repeated what I said in my email to him, again he said he would talk to his staff about not leaving me a note about the broken items. And that was it! No apology - No restitution - No discount on my next cleaning. They did not value my business enough to come up with even a $10.00 discount or even an apology. When the staff came the next week to clean I spoke to them about it and they did say their boss did mentioned it to them, but of course they don't know how it happened. The team leader casually said "oh the women are afraid to clean your home" because I spoke up about the damaged items. Wow! I was appalled at the lack of concern from the owner and his staff.So I now use another company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- House Cleaning Company
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I was very disappointed with this company. We had a main water line break which we could only hear and not see so it was required for us to hire..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "“The Sterling Group DKI: Poor Workmanship Triggers Mental Anguish for Senior Citizen in Poor Health… On October 22 of 2007, Steven Hartmann owner of The Sterling Group DKI submitted an estimate..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Cashew was my family's 11 year old Golden Retriever. On November 18, 2011, Cashew went to Makai Animal Clinic for a routine operation. We had been taking all 6 of..."
- "They sent one guy I called the office they assured me he could move my furniture without problem. $300 and this is what we got. Called to let them know..."
- "What a tremendous paradigm LifePath Unlimited's compensation structure is! An ingenious creation and a pioneering marvel that rivals all of the other multi-level affiliate marketing earnings patterns that I've..."